- Amateur Radio Emergency Corps Inc., Germantown – $2,000 for operating funds.
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee – $18,000 for Black Achievers and Sponsor-A-Scholar programs.
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Showhouse, Milwaukee – $1,000 for 2012 Showhouse for a Cure.
- WAAL Educational Foundation Inc., Milwaukee – $1,000 for scholarship award dinner.
- United Performing Arts Fund, Milwaukee – $10,000 for 2012 Next Generation sponsorship.
- SHARP Literacy, Inc., Milwaukee – $10,000 for sponsorship.
- Neighborhood House of Milwaukee Inc. – $10,000 for outdoor environmental education for low-income, at-risk youth.
- Milwaukee Public Library Foundation, Inc. – $10,000 for 2012 summer reading program.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Foundation grants support literacy, education and arts
The Wisconsin Energy Foundation responds to grant requests throughout the year. Recent grants include:
Posted by We Energies at 10:29 AM